Weak forms are an important part of English pronunciation. The same word can have very different pronunciations depending on what it does in the sentence. Understanding weak and strong forms in English will really help your English speaking and listening.
See the full version of this lesson here:
1. Which Words Have Weak Forms? 1:53
2. When Should You Use Weak Forms? 5:47
3. When Should You Use Strong Forms? 8:02
4. Practice with Weak Forms 11:11
This lesson will help you:
– Be able to recognize which English words have weak forms.
– Understand when to use weak forms in English.
– Know when to use strong forms in English.
– Practice English pronunciation of weak forms.
– Understand how to recognize different sounds in weak and strong forms.